By Brenda Jank
September always feels like a fresh start, a new start, as we kick into full-throttle after a summer of a more relaxed schedule.
- Do you need a Run Hard. Rest Well. Refresher?
- Have you always wanted to introduce your brother in Arizona or your friend in Tennessee to Run Hard. Rest Well.?
- Here’s your chance!
This year, we are launching FREE 45-minute webinar “introductions,” “refreshers,” and “focus” groups to meet the rapidly expanding demands for the message of Restorative Wellness.
- Check out information/registration on our September 15 webinar below.
- Below that, check out the Fall 2022 Line-Up. Save the date and watch for registration sign up in the weeks to come at RunHardRestWell.org
Run Hard. Rest Well. Introduction – Ministry Impact
Are you tired? Is your team? Simple and strategic, Run Hard. Rest Well. empowers God’s people to refill their buckets and navigate 24/7 by creating a pace, passion, and plan for work and rest that is life-giving, transformative, and sustainable. Compelling and biblical, Run Hard. Rest Well. breathes life into individuals and teams who Run with Passion and want to learn how to Rest on Purpose—Guilt Free! (Note: We hope to make a recording available to those who sign up, but can’t make that time frame.)
12:00 – 12:45 ET (Eastern Time) Webinar
Limit: 100 people
Fall 2022 Webinar Line-Up
Save the Date – Spread the Word!
(Events listed in Bold = Workplace Wellness Version)
- September 15 12:00 ET Run Hard. Rest Well. Introduction – Ministry Impact
- September 29 12:00 ET Next Steps for Christian Schools
- October 18 12:00 ET Run Hard. Rest Well. Introduction – Workplace Wellness
- October 20 7:00 ET (pm) Bring Back the Joy – A Women’s Ministry Event*
- October 27 12:00 ET Run Hard. Rest Well. PASTORS – Leadership Teams and Sabbaticals
- November 16 12:00 ET Run Hard. Rest Well. Introduction – HR Directors and Executive Directors
*Bring Back the Joy – The collective fatigue of women is enormous, but together, we can speak life into those we love, lead, and serve. Bring Back the Joy speaks life into the hearts of women who want more—with eyes fixed on Jesus. Join us as we explore how to bring back the joy … beginning this Christmas! Limited to 100 women, each woman will receive the devotional guide Christmas Quiet.
Why does Run Hard. Rest Well. exist and what do we do?
Run Hard. Rest Well. exists to deliver help and hope to the winded, wounded, and front-line warrior by delivering a Wellness that Works through organizations big and small, accelerating God’s good work in us and through us to the people in our midst.