by Brenda Jank
After 12-months of writing, partnering, piloting, filming, editing, and praying every step of the way, the first video of Run the Race is ready for you to watch. Please! Let us know what you think and feel free to share with others. (Note: This version includes 2 additional minutes of our faith-based curriculum.)
The Power of Pit Stops
Run the Race: Equipping Students to Comeback Stronger Than Before
Are your students stressed? Anxious? Restless? Running on the fumes of an empty tank? Are they prepared to bounce back from Covid-19 stronger than before?
Run Hard. Rest Well. is launching Run the Race – a powerful, 6-session, interactive, SEL video-based program for students 12 to 19. Highlighting evidence-informed Restorative Wellness, Run the Race prepares students to successfully navigate seasons of crisis, comeback, and recovery by creating connections, reducing cortisol, hitting pause, and prioritizing sleep.
Each video is 8-12 minutes in length and expands to 25 to 50-minute sessions. The series includes student handouts, teacher instructions, a parent letter, and a permission to send video links to parents/guardians via text or email. As an outcome-driven program that supports Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Competencies, Run the Race is an engaging, easy to implement program that includes interviews from a diverse and delightful group of 22 students.
- Reduced pricing for maximum impact in 2021-2022
- For Public Schools: Only $500 (minimum) or $1.00 per participating student
- For Christian Schools: Only $149 (minimum) or $1.00 per participating student
- For Churches and Youth-Focused Ministries: Only $149 (minimum) or $1.00 per participating student
- For College Students: Only $149 (minimum) or $1.00 per participating student
- For Families and Homeschools: Only $39
- Explore the website. It is packed – ! The first video and more information can also be seen here.
- Questions? Contact Alicia Hill at Alicia@RunHardRestWell.org
- Run the Race will be available for purchase in the next couple of weeks.
With a goal of impacting 30,000 students worldwide this fall, we need prayer and financial support in Mountain Moving Ways.
- Spread the word – far and near
- Purchase Run the Race for your youth group
- Come along side of us to fuel the race we are running. Donations are needed and valued!
- Run Hard. Rest Well. 1596 S. 150 W. Albion, IN 46701