Are you an educator in northeast Indiana? A teacher? Principal? Guidance counselor or school nurse? Do you know one?
You can bless them today by inviting them to apply to Breathe! Strategic Wellness for Today’s Educators.
Fifty winners will be awarded a $200 Wellness gift – to be used in any way they wish!
Run Hard. Rest Well., in partnership with Region 8 and Ambassador Enterprises are offering this award-winning vitality initiative to Indiana educators. Compelling, revolutionary, and transformative, this six-month initiative will serve every teacher who applies. For fifty fortunate educators, this initiative will include:
- A ½-day retreat, enjoyed with two friends of your choosing at no cost.
- A $200 gift toward a wellness goal you create (a weekend get-away, massages, a Fitbit, cooking classes, etc.) You get to choose!
- The book Vantage Point: A New View of Work, Rest, and Rhythm
- Six months of one-page “tips and tools” for on-going encouragement and support.
- All applicants are eligible for the retreat, the book, and six-months of support for only $40.
Stress-free and life-giving, this initiative explores the stewardship of time and energy from a fresh perspective. Note: This initiative does not focus on fitness, eating plans or “stress reduction,” but offers a new approach to vibrancy and sustainability.
- The online application process (simple & stress-free) will open at 8:30 AM on Saturday, January 13 and run through January 31.
- The first 25 applications will be automatic winners. The next 25 winners will be randomly selected.
- Those not chosen will be awarded the retreat and book at a 50% discount (only $40).
- PGPs available
- Retreat dates will be selected by applicant survey. There will be multiple dates to choose from between March and June, weekday and weekend opportunities.
Mark your calendar. Send this on to a friend.
Learn more at runhardrestwell.org
2 thoughts on “Breathing LIFE into Today’s Teachers”
Do you have the date for the retreat? Thanks!
Dates will be selected based on teacher preference .. between March and June.
Options will include weekday and weekend that teacher can select from.
Hope you can join us!