A Free Retreat for Teachers
Thursday – June 25
Calling all teachers, administrators, and school staff in Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan …
Covid-19 has been a time of innovation, heartache, and overload. You have been pouring your best into your students amidst constant upheaval and unrest. The 2020-2021 school year is unknown and unsettling, yet what is before us right now, is summer.
What are you doing to sharpen your saw and refill your bucket?
Are you maximizing strategic ways to refuel and recharge?
You are invited to grab a friend or a co-worker and slip away for a delightful day away, off the beaten path.
Simple and strategic A Rest That Works, a gift to you from Run Hard. Rest Well. will give you …
- Time and space to hit pause, rest, and reflect in the midst of 72-acres of lakes, hills, and forest
- Getaway time with a friend(s) or co-worker(s) – we are overdue for laughter, fun, and connection
- An introduction to no-cost, high yield strategies that will prepare you to refill your bucket – so you can navigate this season of crisis, recovery, and comeback from a place of joy, strength, and sustainability.
Thursday, June 25
- 9:30 to 12:00
- Camp Lutherhaven in Albion, IN
- Free – a thank you for all you did and all you’re doing
- Bring a friend or two – !
- Limit: 72 people
- To learn more and register, go here.
- Spread the word. Look to Run Hard. Rest Well on Facebook for additional PR.
Important Note: This retreat will take place under a gigantic outdoor pavilion set on 72 beautiful acres. Each participant is asked to bring their own chair, water/beverages, and snacks. Small groups of co-workers or friends will sit together. Individual participants will be grouped with other individuals and will enjoy small group connection while practicing social distancing. You are welcome to extend your retreat, bring a lunch, and enjoy the outdoor beauty until 3:00.
- View pictures of Camp Lutherhaven here.
- If we reach our limit and you are unable to attend but would like to participate in a retreat like this sometime this summer, please email us and we will place you on a contact list. We hope to do this again.
|9:30||A Rest That Works|
|11:30||Take Home Tips that Transform|
|12:00||Retreat officially ends … but you are welcome to extend your stay until 3:00|