Catch Your Breath – A Rest That Works
Tuesday, October 6
It has been a time of innovation, heartache, and overload for leaders, teams and individuals. We have been pouring our best into people, projects, and new programs amidst constant upheaval and unrest. The year before us is unknown and unsettling. Come catch your breath with us! Whether you are new to Run Hard. Rest Well. or want a light refresher and some room to breathe we would love to have you!
Date: Tuesday, October 6
Location: Camp Lutherhaven, 1596 S 150 W, Albion, IN 46701
- We will be practicing social distancing
- We will be outside in a beautiful, large, outdoor pavilion by the lake. Please bring a mask for using inside buildings.
Time: Ministry: 9:30 – 12:00 – Camp is available for all day use 9:00 to 5:00
Workplace: 1:00 – 3:30 – Camp is available for all day use 9:00 to 5:00
Lunch: Bring your own lunch OR
Purchase one from “My Side Of The Kitchen” It will include: a variety of sandwiches/wraps, a side, fruit, chips, dessert and water. Cost $13.00. Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan options are available.
Enjoy the beauty of camp! The facility will be open to you from 9:00 – 5:00. Come early or stay late and enjoy some rest.
- Enjoy time and space to hit pause, rest, and reflect in the midst of 72-acres of lakes, hills, and forest
- Breathe, rest, reflect – take time to be refreshed so you can return recharged!
Organizational meeting room options
- Meeting space is available for groups who would like to have a staff meeting before or after the retreat. The cost is $20.00 an hour.
- Please contact Stacey at email@example.com with a number of people in your group and what time you would like to reserve a room.
Registration at: https://runhardrestwell.org/retreat/
We are looking forward to seeing you there!