May the sight of the empty tomb and the joy of Easter morning remind us of the emptiness within when we don’t answer the knock and dine with the King.
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.Revelation 3:20
7 Days and 7 Stories to Feed Your Soul
As you read these stories, mine the treasures through these five questions. Consider writing them in the front of your Bible. They set the stage for a great Bible study anywhere, anytime.
1. What does this passage tell me about God?
2. What does this passage tell me about people?
3. What is God saying to me today?
4. What am I doing about it?
5. Who am I going to share this passage with today?