We can’t give what we don’t have.
Refilling our bucket changes the game.
A Rest that Works adds value and energy to the lives of your team by equipping them to navigate 24/7 with joy, passion, and sustainability. Recognizing the whirlwind of endless demands and opportunities, we empower teams to rewrite their personal and organizational stories of overload by creating a transformational culture of work, rest, and rhythm. With a singular passion for organizational excellence, A Rest that Works arms leaders and their staff with low-cost, high-yield strategies for real-life, 21st century wellness.
The impact and results of A Rest that Works seminars and staff retreats are impressive. They coincide with Gallup Research on staff wellness. Click here to uncover what Gallup has discovered.
Where Do I Begin?
Creating a culture of staff vitality begins with a shared experience.
- RHRW leads seminars, lunch and learns, and staff retreats for 5 to 500 people.
- Some organizations start with a customized 1 to 2-hour seminar. Some choose a 3 to 8-hour staff retreat.
- Some plug their team into a cost-effective community event in-person or through an online zoom event, a new popular option. For information about dates, location, and cost, click here.
- RHRW also offers organizational initiatives which include:
- Staff seminars and retreats
- Pre-event phone call
- Post-retreat follow up and support
- Retreat evaluation report
- Research survey and data analysis of the well-being of your team
- Books for personal or staff development, lunch and learn videos, and 1-minute inventories
- Additional support can include:
- RHRW Life Coaching for individuals or small groups
- Certification of Organizational Trainers and Presenters
Contact us for additional information and prices.
- For those near Ft. Wayne, IN, click here for dates on local seminars and retreats for leaders and/or your entire staff.
- We keynote at conferences. Visit our contact page.
One of the most valuable tools leaders today can give their team is learning how to rest well – together. This ability does not come naturally in our fast-paced society. Revolutionizing the way we work, rest and live will not happen without an intentional championing of rest by leaders who are committed to bring out the very best in those they lead, for the sake of those they serve.