Staff Retreats and Organizational Initiatives
We know how to run hard. Do you and your team know how to rest well? Becoming a champion of rest revolutionizes God’s work in us and through us. It reacquaints us with the peace and quiet our souls have tried to live without.
Traditional wellness programs target individuals rather than the groups that shape and mold us. As believers, our understanding of work and rest has been forged, not by God, but by the accepted social norms of overload. These beliefs are not God-ordained or healthy.
Run Hard. Rest Well.® is a catalyst for organizational change. We understand that “group norms” of overload and exhaustion got us into this mess. By the power and grace of God, it will be new “group norms” that get us out. From this perspective, a distinctly biblical leadership experience was born to create lasting transformation in individuals, churches, and ministries around the world.
Where Do I Begin?
Creating a culture of staff vitality begins with a shared experience.
- RHRW leads staff seminars and retreats for 5 to 300 people.
- Some organizations start with a 90-minute seminar. Most choose a custom retreat lasting 3 to 8 hours in length on or off site. Some plug their teams in one our northeast Indiana community retreats offered throughout the year. For information about dates, location, and cost, click here.
- RHRW also offers organizational initiatives which include:
- Staff retreat
- Pre-retreat phone call
- Post-retreat follow up and support
- Retreat evaluation report
- Research survey and data analysis of the well-being of your team
- Books for personal or staff development, lunch and learn videos, and 1-minute inventories
- Additional support can include:
- RHRW Life Coaching for individuals or small groups
- Certification of Organizational Trainers and Presenters
Contact us for additional information and prices.
- For those near Ft. Wayne, IN, click here for dates and fees for price-saving ½-day retreat options for individual leaders and/or your entire staff.
- We keynote at conferences. Visit our contact page.
One of the most valuable tools leaders today can give their team is learning how to rest well – together. This ability does not come naturally in our fast-paced society. Revolutionizing the way we work, rest and live will not happen without an intentional championing of rest by leaders who are committed to bring out the very best in those they lead, for the sake of those they serve.