An unprecedented opportunity is knocking on our door.
As believers in Christ, instead of looking in and allowing fear to reign and rule as COVID-19 spreads, how can we look up, look out, and ask the Lord how we can MAKE A DIFFERENCE in real, tangible ways?
– Shopping for food/necessities for an older adult
– Offering child care for parents whose kids are now NOT in school, but they still have to work.
– Listening, supporting, and praying for people who are fighting fear.
Who can you call today – !
Really! Pick up the phone right now. Reach out to people around you or in your neighborhood who don’t know Jesus.
Seize the day – !
AND – then ask 5 other believers to DO the same thing.
– Reach out to a neighbor or two
– Ask 5 other believers to put love into action
– Re-post on social media or email friends and family.
Let’s mobilize and multiply the miracle of love in action.
Let’s be the hands and feet of Jesus – !!
If you would like easy access to sharing this on Facebook, click here and share… https://www.facebook.com/runhardrestwell/
3 thoughts on “COVID-19 – Let’s Make a Difference”
This is tremendous advice! Thanks for sharing these ideas!
Char, Thank you – !
We are getting touching notes.
The Body of Christ wants to rise up.
May we all lift up the phone — as the Spirit leads.
———- Forwarded message ———