The emotional reserves of students are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your students know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel and recharge? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together. The Run the Race video series equips 6th to 12th graders to refuel and recharge in ways they can own. This Life and Wellness program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position students to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 20 to 45-minutes, utilizing the 8-12 minute videos.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
We are just about ready to launch this series. Add your email below and we'll let you know once it's available.
- After-school programs
- Summer camp programs
- Residential communities
- Teen leadership training
- An exploration of evidence-informed Restorative Wellness
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- Student handouts and leader support
- To create 360-Impact, permission is given to distribute video links to parents and guardians via email or text
- Spanish and English subtitles available in the near future
- $149 or $1.00 per participating students (whichever is greater). For multiple-site organizations, each site is to secure their own video series. Contact us for special multi-site pricing at hello@RunHardRestWell.org
Do you have questions? Contact email@example.com.