The emotional reserves of students are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your 6-12th grade students know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel, recharge, and point them to Jesus? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together. This 6-session, easy to implement, fun to use, Life and Wellness program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to nurture faith, foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position students to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 30 to 60 minutes, utilizing the 10-15 minute videos. Note: Participating teachers can receive 3 CEUs.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
We are just about ready to launch this series. Add your email below and we'll let you know once it's available.
- God-honoring, evidence-informed exploration of Restorative Wellness
- Priced for grade-level implementation, health classes, and/or faith and life classes. Great for student leaders.
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- Student handouts and teacher support
- Continuing Education Units available for teachers (optional)
- Permission to distribute video links to parents via email or text
- Spanish and English subtitles available in the future
- $149 or $1.00 per participating students (whichever is greater)
Do you have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.