The emotional reserves of students are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your 6-12th grade students know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel, recharge, and point them to Jesus? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together. This 6-session, easy to implement, fun to use, Social Emotional Learning (SEL) program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to nurture faith, foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position students to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 30 to 60 minutes, utilizing the 10-15 minute videos. Note: Participating teachers can receive 3 CEUs.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
- God-honoring, evidence-informed exploration of Restorative Wellness
- Priced for all-student impact in 2021-2022, then grade-level implementation
- An easy to implement, fun to experience, low-cost, SEL program for today’s 6th-12th grade students. Ideal for classroom and online implementation.
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- Teacher handouts and support
- Continuing Education Units available for teachers (optional)
- Permission to distribute video links to parents via email or text
- Spanish and English subtitles available
- Watch for additional SEL video series for elementary and preschool students
- $149 or $1.00 per participating students (whichever is greater) for a 1-year license
Do you have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.