The emotional reserves of students overseas are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your 6-12th grade students and their families know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel, recharge, and point them to Jesus? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together. This 6-session, easy to implement, fun to use, Social Emotional Learning (SEL) program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to nurture faith, foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position students to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 30 to 60 minutes, utilizing the 10-15 minute videos.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
Run the Race is available with Spanish subtitles. If you see value in this message for the students you work with, we would like to partner with you to create subtitles in additional languages. Contact Brenda Jank at email@example.com.
- Missionary kids and their families
- International schools
- Teen conferences
- God-honoring, evidence-informed exploration of Restorative Wellness
- Priced for impact in 2021-2022
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- Leader handouts and support
- Permission to distribute video links to parents via email or text
- Spanish and English subtitles available
- Watch for additional video series for elementary and preschool students
- $149 or $1.00 per participating students (whichever is greater) for a 1-year license
Do you have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.