The emotional reserves of our kids are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your teens and preteens know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel, recharge, and point them to Jesus? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together as a family. Be the change. Lead the charge! Run the Race equips 6th to 12th graders and their families to refuel and recharge in ways they can own. This 6-session easy to implement, fun to use, program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to nurture faith, foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position families to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 30 to 60 minutes, utilizing the 10-15 minute videos. Only $39.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
- At-home use
- Family devotions
- Co-op groups
- Teen conferences
- God-honoring, evidence-informed exploration of Restorative Wellness
- Brain-science experiments
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- Handouts and support for parents
- Spanish and English subtitles available
- $39 for families grants 1-year license
- $149 for co-op groups grants 1-year license
- For state conference use, please contact us.
Do you have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.