The emotional reserves of young adults are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your students know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel and recharge? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together. The Run the Race video series equips college students to refuel and recharge in ways they can own. This 6-session Social Emotional Learning (SEL) program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to nurture faith, foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position students to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 30 to 60 minutes, utilizing the 10-15 minute videos.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
- Freshman programs
- RA training
- Student leaders
- Special chapel programs
- God-honoring, evidence-informed exploration of Restorative Wellness
- Priced for impact in 2021-2022
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- Leader handouts and support
- Spanish and English subtitles available
- $149 or $1.00 per participating students (whichever is greater) for a 1-year license
Feedback from Young Adults Ages 18-22
I was surprised and convicted at every turn.
Thanks to Run Hard. Rest Well. I am done with ignoring the rest I need and pushing myself to extremes. God obviously has a better way and I am in. New, NEEDED information. Thank you!
I have always struggled with taking time to rest. The inventory was a wakeup call.
Inspiring. Helpful. Worthwhile.
You ask great questions. You made me think.
Why is this not being taught?!!
9th graders and college Freshman need this. I wish I had it years ago!
I thoroughly enjoyed Run the Race. Burnout is a major issue with college students. This message is invaluable.
I have no doubt that Run Hard. Rest Well. is going to change my life.
Do you have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.