The emotional reserves of students are running low, yet they have a race to run—and a race to win. Do your 6-12th grade students know how to capitalize on simple practices that refuel, recharge, and point them to Jesus? Teach them how, lead the way, and do it together. This 6-session, easy to implement, fun to use program includes simple, yet powerful hands-on activities and session handouts designed to nurture faith, foster resiliency, create meaningful connection, and position students to thrive. For great flexibility, each session can be presented in 30 to 60 minutes, utilizing the 10-15 minute videos.
The Video Series
- Session 1: The Power of Pit Stops
- Session 2: Create Connection
- Session 3: Reduce Cortisol
- Session 4: Hit Pause
- Session 5: Prioritize Sleep
- Session 6: Pit Stops for Life
We are just about ready to launch this series. Add your email below and we'll let you know once it's available.
- Youth groups
- Sunday morning
- Inter-generational programming – for teens and their parents
- God-honoring, evidence-informed exploration of Restorative Wellness
- Story-driven, highlighting interviews with a diverse and delightful group of 22 teens
- 1-page student handouts and leader support
- Permission to distribute video links to parents via email or text
- Spanish and English subtitles available
- Watch for additional video series for elementary and preschool students
- $149 or $1.00 per participating students (whichever is greater)
- Scholarships, up to 50%, available. Don’t let cost stand in the way! Email us at hello@RunHardRestWell.org
Do you have questions? Contact email@example.com.