We can’t give what we don’t have.
Refilling our bucket changes the game.
Breathe! Strategic Wellness for Today’s Teachers adds value and energy to the lives of educators by equipping them to navigate 24/7 and the high demands of teaching with joy, passion, and sustainability. Recognizing the whirlwind of the classroom, state mandates, and high-needs children and teens, we empower school staff to rewrite their story of chronic overload and exhaustion by creating a transformational culture of work, rest, and rhythm. With a singular passion for educational excellence, Breathe! arms administrators and their staff with low-cost, high-yield strategies for real-life, 21st century wellness.
How Do We Start?
Creating a culture of staff vitality begins with a shared experience.
- RHRW leads staff seminars and retreats for 5 to 300 people.
- We are typically able to offer PGPs.
- Some schools or universities start with a 90-minute seminar. Others choose a staff retreat lasting 3 to 4 hours on-site during the school year or off-site during early or late summer. Some choose to send a select team to one our northeast Indiana community retreats offered throughout the year. For information about dates, location, and cost, click here.
- RHRW also offers organizational initiatives which include:
- Staff retreat
- Pre-retreat phone call
- Post-retreat follow up and support
- Retreat evaluation report
- Research survey and data analysis of the well-being of your team
- Books for personal or staff development, lunch and learn videos, and 1-minute inventories
- Additional support can include:
- RHRW Life Coaching for individuals or small groups
- Certification of Organizational Trainers and Presenters
Contact us for additional information and prices.
- For those near Ft. Wayne, IN, click here for dates and fees for price-saving ½-day retreat options for individual leaders and/or your entire staff.
- We keynote at conferences. Visit our contact page.
One of the most valuable tools leaders today can give their team is learning how to rest well – together. This ability does not come naturally in our fast-paced society. Revolutionizing the way we work, rest and live will not happen without an intentional championing of rest by leaders who are committed to bring out the very best in those they lead, for the sake of those they serve.